Willamette Print & Blueprint (WP&B) is a full service reprographics company serving Oregon and Southwest Washington’s design and building community. Founded in 1975 by Michael Amato, we utilize the latest digital technologies to provide a wide range of reprographics and graphic imaging services.
Our services range from electronic document management, color digital imaging, photocopying, cad plotting, and high-speed large format printing. We have evolved from a “print and deliver” provider to become the leader in information management and production. Our On-Site programs provide staffed and un-staffed production centers at client sites for maximum efficiency and cost recovery. We are authorized resellers for industry leading equipment and supplies for the design and building market.
We are a partner in ReproMAX. ReproMAX is the leader in the industry with a progressive, international network of independent, innovative digital print service providers (PSPs) serving over 190 locations around the world. Members of ReproMAX are all market leaders with long-standing reputations for their commitment to quality and exemplary customer service across the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and China.
Members are selected based on their attention to detail, color quality, outstanding customer service and geographic locations. Whether you represent a small local business or a large multi-national corporation, ReproMAX members ensure that you will receive the highest quality products and services available in our industry using the latest, state-of-the-art equipment, services and software.
What This Means to Our Customers
As a customer of Willamette Print & Blueprint, your benefits include:
- Access to the largest network of digitally connected reprographics firms (both web-based and secure systems) for same day product delivery with over 190 locations to serve you.
- Technical expertise with the finest and most current products, services and software.
- A professionally trained sales and management team to answer questions and share their expertise.
- Innovative technology and digital capabilities.
- File transfer system, which provides document sharing and remote job execution.
- Facilities management and on-site services.
- Small and large format imaging, digital printing and copying in both color and black and white.
- Knowledge and technical know-how in the AEC and graphics marketplace.
- Finest and most technically advanced, state-of-the-art equipment and supplies in the industry