Canon and Oce Equipment Sales
Willamette Print & Blueprint is Oregon’s premier Canon and Océ Authorized Servicing Reseller. We offer a complete end-to-end solution including equipment consultation, service, media selection, and cost recovery. Purchase, lease, or let us customize a cost-per-copy program tailored to fit your needs. We service Canon or Océ equipment and offer long-term maintenance plans.
As a worldwide innovation leader for over 70 years, Canon has a legacy of cultivating breakthrough technologies. Canon’s expertise in the areas of science, engineering, and manufacturing has produced world-leading imaging solutions and consistent placement among the top U.S. patent holders of the decade.
Canon Technical Documents & Multifunction
The technical Documents and Multifunction lines are designed for the CAD user, whether your field is architecture, engineering, or graphic design. This impressive technology can quickly print drawings, zone maps, aerial photos and 3-D renditions with high accuracy.
- Wide variety of imaging capabilities from 24″ to 44″
- Multifunction units allow you to scan-to-copy/file/e-mail directly from the system
- canon’s reactive ink technology is specially formulated to improve both durability and clarity of the image
- two matte black ink channels maximize output speed for text and line drawings
- Printing support for AutoCAD®, HP-GL/2, and HP RTL Files
Canon Graphic Arts Printers
Built for professionals who appreciate the difference between ordinary and extraordinary print quality, the imagePROGRAF PRO series large-format printers deliver a unique combination of ultra-high-quality imaging and maximum productivity. These printers are available in 11-color ink set plus Chroma Optimizer and 8-color models to meet your specific needs and budget.
- Canon’s specially formulated LUCIA pigment inks have outstanding archival characteristics and produce an extraordinary range of vibrant colors, subtle hues, and deep shadows
- Maximum print resolution of 2400 x 1200 with a 4pl ink drop size
- The 11-color ink set plus Chroma Optimizer printers have an optional Multifunction Roll System
- The printers range from 24″ – 60″ wide
Océ is a worldwide leading supplier of large format plotting/printing/copying/scanning systems including monochrome and color technical document systems.
Océ ColorWave 500/700
Print, copy, and scan without sacrificing productivity or quality with the Océ ColorWave 500/700 printing system. Now you can print superb quality — in black & white and color — on a single device using proven, award-winning Océ CrystalPoint technology.
- Up to 225 D size prints … 1,389 sq ft per hour
- 11″ to 42′ media roll width
- Capacity of 6 rolls, up to 13,650 sq. feet of media online
- Collated finishing with a capacity of up to 250 prints
- High quality color prints on plain paper
- Print on thicker media — up to 32 mil thick — with Océ MediaSense technology(up to 42″)
Océ PlotWave 345/365
Simple, green, and durable, all-in-one large format system
- Océ 600 x 1200 pico printing for excellent gray scales and sharp lines
- Superior color scanning with unique Océ Color Image Logic technology
- Print from and scan to Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices like iPad© or Android©
- Easily print and scan with a USB flash drive directly at user panel
- Océ Radiant Fusing technology for instant-on printing, no warm up time, tremendous reliability and very low operating costs
Océ PlotWave 450/550
Cloud integrated, advanced large format technical document management.
- Superior copy and color scanning results with Océ’s exclusive Color Image Logic™ technology
- 600 x 1200dpi print quality
- Built-in media roll loading station with auto feed and auto width detection
- Advanced technical document workflows including integrated cloud printing and scanning
- Up to 4 rolls of 650 foot media for flexible printing options
Océ PlotWave 750
Setting the benchmark for quality, reliability and ease-of-use!
- Improved support for DWF printing and higher overall print quality
- 600 x 1200dpi print quality
- Digital multifunction system – print, copy, scan
- True print productivity independent of media size changes within the print job (4.7 E/min.; 9.1 D/min.)
- A choice of two scanners (monochrome and color), a folder, and different media size configurations.
- Most energy-efficient printing system on the market
Printing Services and Supplies
Willamette Print & Blueprint’s Supplies Division offers a wide variety of media, ink/toner, plan/filing systems, and working supplies for the architectural, engineer, design, manufacturer, contractor, and construction firms over the Portland Metropolitan area.
We can boost your sustainability efforts by picking up roll cores, end caps, bags, and empty toner bottles for recycling.
To help manage cash flow and improve the efficiency of managing your supplies we offer a cost-per-copy and/or inventory management program that may include paper, toner and maintenance.
To place an order or to discuss the availability of a particular item please call, e-mail, or fax your request to the following:
WP&B Inc. Supplies Division
3461 NW Yeon Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97210
Delivery, will-call, and UPS available.
We proudly offer Océ, Dietzgen, & HP Imaging Products
- Engineering Bonds, Vellums & Films
- Specialty/Presentation Bonds
- Inkjet Bonds, Vellums and Films
- Coated, Color Presentation Bonds
- Specialized InkJet Graphic Products
Toner and Ink for Wide Format Printing
Black & White Laser Printing Systems
Color Inkjet Systems
- HP DesignJet Series
- Océ TCS Series
- Canon IPF All Models
Drafting, Engineering & Graphics Supplies
- Design/Sketch Papers and Vellums
- Assorted Hand-Draft Products
Plan Filing & Document Storage Systems