We are pleased to announce the release of the new Canon imagePROGRAF iPF MFP M40 solution. This bundled system is offered with five different Canon imagePROGRAF models to provide you with the right solution for your applications. This new iPF MFP solution offers several new and enhanced technologies making it a powerful capture-to-output mix for your large format scanning/copying/printing applications.
Here is a closer look at some of the new features for the iPF MFP M40 imaging solution:
- New SingleSensor assembly allowing for a higher optical resolution (1200dpi), enhanced quality scanning and media handling along with greater stability.
- Faster scanning speeds (over 2 times faster than the competitive solution). Color scan at 3”/second and black & white scans at 13”/second.
- Expansion of media acceptance, now up to 2 mm in thickness
- USB 3.0 compliant
- SmartWorks MFP v3.0 software with a more intuitive design, 5 new image enhancement features and new custom presets for one-touch operations.
- The SmartWorks MFP software also includes connectivity to Canon’s new Direct Print & Share cloud portal solution. This will provide Scan to Cloud Portal and Print from Cloud Portal functionality with direct, easy printing of PDF’s, JPEG’s and TIFF’s for efficient workflow of high-volume and batch printing.
For pricing and further information please contact Jeff Morin at (503) 223-5011 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.